Sundays
Thanks to Clara for taking the last two and especially of David's most awesome facial expression. ^ ^ There are plenty more. But these are definitely the best. 한마당 just makes me smile. ^ ^
I also love seeing my mentor, Weng-Tink, after a long Friday & Saturday night.... and just being able to discuss things with her. Being able to share stuff that I don't tell everyone. Really get into the deepest part of a woman's heart. I love it. She's so awesome. My first time ever having a mentor... and I cannot believe that God blessed me so much this year. With so many freshmen who have this gigantic heart for Jesus, great professors, a professor to do undergraduate research with, suitemates who always ask me how I'm doing, AHH.......... why does God love me so much.
This weekend was pretty crazy. But I don't wanna go into the details and bore you w/ them. So that's the end of that. =)
===============================
Song of the moment : Tomoyasu Hotei - Battle Without Honor or Humanity (from Kill Bill Vol.1 OST) // download [here]
I'm gonna listen to this song every morning when I'm walking to class. Orrr at least when I'm walking alone. It's rude to listen to music when you're spending time w/ someone else. This song's gonna get me pumped for the day, make me feel like I can conquer the impossible. Muhahaha. But God can do the same thing. So I'll think of God empowering me. ^ ^
"I can do everything through Him who gives me strength." Phil 4:13

Bokeum!! Hi! first comment.. nice
Anonymous said...Real cool to hear that things are going well there. Glad you made some awsome friends too.
Sorry for not calling back yet. Things are really crazy bussy over here, all with the new job and FINALLY buying the new car after many weeks and such.. *sigh*, but it's over now, so i'll give you a call very soon. talk to you soon!~
you make my heart swell =)
Anonymous said...*M-W-A-H*
wengtink~