as much as i'd like to think that i fare better on my own and that i have no "real" friends. i really do. i really do have people who care. i really do know people who love me. but most of all, i have a God who provided me with all these people.

enough talking. get to the pictures. ^ ^
first of all, on sat. koinonia had the progressive dinner.

IMG_1399 copy

IMG_1395 copy

IMG_1415 copy

IMG_1412 copy


and while i'm mindlessly watching tv, people start singing, "happy birthday." i didn't think it was me b/c my birthday wasn't until monday. so i turned around to see who we were singing to, and here comes yoon with a cake towards me ! so that was quite a surprise.

IMG_1419 copy

IMG_1420 copy

IMG_1425 copy


so that was when the celebration all started. On Sunday at church, the youth group also got me a cake and an awesomely decorated card, too. I love my youth group !!!! =D

then Sunday night, Yoon & I went to Melting Pot and took a bunch of pictures...... that Yoon has on his camera. -___-;; and he's kinda slow in getting back to me. So those pictures will be up latersss.

But I do have a bunch of pictures of the roses he got me.

IMG_1475 copy

IMG_1452 copy

IMG_1433 copy


Then on Monday, my actual birthday, my awesome older sister and oppa took me out to "That Place" for lunch. I've never been in there and I always talk about it on my tour so now I can recall a personal story ! =D


IMG_1478 copy

IMG_1479 copy

IMG_1480 copy

IMG_1482 copy


IMG_1483 copy

thank you urrrrryone. =)

finally 21. but it doesn't feel any different. ^_^;;