song playing: Evanescence - Bring Me to Life




I think I've said this many times--I really like cleaning. I'm neither a neat freak nor a germaphobe. But I like cleaning... when I need to. =) I like washing the dishes, doing my laundry, organizing my closet and room...and now my car, too. No doubt it'll get dirty in just a matter of days, but after I'm done cleaning, I feel oddly refreshed.

This is also my first time washing my car since I first got it. Is that a bad thing? It's rained a lot but I had to wash it since the snow made my car awfully dirty.

I put the Evanescence song up because I lovvvvvvvvvvve listening and singing that song. Just like I feel refreshed after cleaning... after I'm done singing that song, I just feel like I've purged all this.. gunk out of me. Driving and blasting this song is the best.

Just two more days till I'm back at Case. Gonna buy my computer either later today or tomorrow. We shall seeee.