Read the article [here] on N. Korea & Iran
Okay.. hit the pause button. WHAT IS GOING ON............?
Did I seriously miss out on THAT much news?
There are "commercial ties" between N. Korea and Iran?! Concerning missiles?!
All I can do is pray about the current war going on in the Middle East and for N. Korea, but I can't help but wonder what will happen 20 years down the road.
It seems like WWIII is likely to happen, doesn't it? Or maybe I'm just worrying too much.

I'm reading articles on www.cnn.com on a pretty regular basis now. But I'm so disturbed. There are U.S. families stuck in Lebanon b/c of the war, there's a porn star running for governor in Nevada, the "technology" section gets me worried about being online all the time and the future of the Internet.... seems like there's nothing that won't cause me to worry. But this is the way it's always been right? The news has always been around. Bad things like this always happens. The only difference is the subjects. Internet wasn't around 40 years ago so they didn't worry about it. But I'm sure they had their own problems. So what can I do? Just pray..