Swing dancing for the first time in Chicago.
Swing dancing Friday night.
AMAZING.
minus the sweating & the humidity and the long drive.
B U T -- so worth it.
Thanks everyone for coming ! And next year, if I'm here in Chicago, then we'll go every week. x) But maybe next time we'll take the train instead and save some gas $$ ^ ^
It sucks that I was stupid and didn't take pics WHILE swing dancing. I guess I was too preoccupied with the dancing that I totally forgot to take pictures. So Charles & Christine are missing from the few pics I do have.. but they were there and had the time of their lives, too. =)
Stopped @ Liquid Fusion for some bubble tea, of course. x)
then off to good ol' chicago !
My nonexistent city-driving skills brought us into the beautiful city of chicago. =D
None of us wanted to leave the luxurious AC. Haha, but we had to go !
Before the dancing started, we just bummed around the area waiting for Charles & Christine. And during the time I took some pictures of some cute flowers.
The entire night was just pure fun. Got to relearn a lot of the things I have learned in the past year. And we even ran in to Bernie after the night was over ! Man, only if we got to see each other in the beginning of the night, I bet the guys would've learned a lot more. xP Man, I wish we went earlier in the summer. But we shall. Oh, we shall. ^ ^
=====================================
Look what I learned in Photoshop. Please, keep in mind, I am completely illiterate when it comes to photoshop. I only use it so I can make my pictures look like they were drawn. Haha. I only know how to use the Filter Gallery. I dunno how to draw on Photoshop. So here is my creation................ [drumrollll ~]
Pretty neat, huh? x)
I found all these tutorials... so hopefully I will become a master @ photoshop in no time. Muhahhaha !
I found this tutorial [here]. I followed most of the instructions, but towards the end, I did my own thing. ^ ^ So that's why it didn't turn out exactly like it's supposed to. But how else will I learn if I don't experiment?

hellooo.
Anonymous said...swing dancing sounds fun! i've never learned. don't even have a clue of what it looks like either.
i had bubble tea for the first time in my life in california. haha... yes. appleton is very asian deprived.
oh well. =) it was pretty good =D
Audrey... you gotta bring me swing dancing when you are back in Cleveland. I miss dancing sooo much. Looking forward to seeing you again! ~mwah~
Anonymous said...