i dunno what the title's supposed to mean. i thought i'd try to fuse snow and escapade together, but then i wanted to spell it wrong.. but whatever. title's whatever it is.

today, clara & i went to play in the snow. there's a lagoon behind the library, and we walked on it ! imagine walking on water. yea. we did it. it was frozen--we know. =)

11

13

7

18

12

it was such a beautiful day. freezing cold. and the snow came up to our thighs. well at least for me since i'm a good 2 inches shorter than clara. ^ ^

tomorrow's friday ! koinonia ! SWEEEEETTTT V^________^V

=====

song that reeeally encouraged me this week.

hillsongunited : came to my rescue // download HERE

falling on my knees in worship
giving all I am to seek Your face
Lord all I am is Yours

my whole life i place in Your hands
God of mercy, humbled I bow down
in Your presence at Your throne

i called, You answered
and You came to my rescue and I
wanna be where You are

in my life, be lifted high
in our world, be lifted high
in our love, be lifted high

sooo many times i feel so lost. like i'm going around in circles.. making the same mistakes over and over again. i will only realize 5yrs later that i actually made progress. but right now.. looking @ my life right now, it may not seem like i'm going anywhere. but He's there to save us. to bring us out of the desert. but i know that if I call on His name, that He will answer. God's been answering my prayers like crazy this semester. and it's only been 5wks! and b/c He's saved me, i just wanna praise God allll day long.

have a great weekend !!!
koinonia retreat coming up ! =D