1. Slept over @ Candis' house. That was fun. We did our nails and watched She's the Man. Slept really late and I thought I slept forever that night but we woke up around 11am.

2. Anne & Mike Won's wedding ! What a beeeautiful wedding and so traditional. I wish I got to know Anne better. Well, just b/c she's married doesn't mean that she's out of reach completely. ^ ^

3. My camera broke ! AHHHHHHHHHHHH ! I didn't even realize it was broken ! What do I do ??!!?!?! I think I'm gonna see if I can get it fixed somehow. I really like the camera and I like taking pictures. So I definitely don't have pictures from the wedding..... =(

That's all. =) I'm very tired, stuffed to the max, and have way too much makeup on. Sooo goodnight. After you listen to this song by Kirk Franklin.

Song: Kirk Franklin - He Reigns // download HERE // lyrics HERE